2010年12月5日星期日

Dance in the wind poppy

The Literary Circle, is the Golden Age of China's predecessor, first, the group changed its name, the sister ask for my advice, and we discuss later, to determine the prosperity of China, and later selected a breeze dancing in the poppy image So, we gave her a really good meaning, I hope to do normally open circles unbeaten poppy.
Poppy, the stems slender, erect, petals thin as onion skin, green leaves, like feathers, serrated edge, fresh aroma. Looking at pictures on the poppy, often emerges in my mind a picture: look at items Yuji Wang, singing with deep feeling: "Han-bing Yilue, the embattled sound, King emotional exhausted, Jianqie He talked of Health." And then Zi Wen sword, blood spattered Bicao, therefore, only the poppy later incarnation of the legend that Concubine.
At the moment, eyes and seemed to see a poppy dance in the breeze, dance so strong, so light. In my mind, like a poppy as Yuxiang sister, so first, as the group changed its name when the first thought of the name of China is flourishing, a new dance normally open normally grass. I always stubbornly believed that a circle represents the circle image of the Lord, the Lord of the blog need to ring similar in style, but also the same man and the circle of the Lord.
Acquaintance Yuxiang sister, is the fall of last year, when I first came to settle down soon Sina, in my next post an article related to Notes, "stretch the mind in the wrinkles," Essays from the thing I read the beginning, I was after another She looked all the text. I like to enter a blog, if interested, I'll time to read through all of the Notes, in fact, I think from the text which a person can clearly see the spiritual world, sometimes, I would guess, wrote a The text, in real life would be a kind of person.
Yuxiang sister reading the text, I guess, she must be a gentle woman, life has many good friends and family is very happy, happy feeling that filled in between the lines, one love her lover, there are lovely son. At that time, I was thinking, this woman has no reason not happy.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论