2010年11月30日星期二

Through your light my sorrow

I do not know how to call you, just listen to over the years that I used to like the tone of a man intoxicated with your name called out, they can not help but imitate his voice, and even his face.
Another habit of insomnia. Insomnia favorite way to pass the time is memories of her past, right? So often in the night insomnia, I think of that since I started from the age of sixteen juvenile Acacia mangium and think of the whole of my youth through you.
Tonight, I finally gave up the twists and turns, climbing up, sitting on the desk, through the dim light to write to you.
Xiao-meng ah, this year we have had twenty-six years old, right? From the first time I saw you, already is a decade. Years, as if the moment thing, but think carefully, but also through a lifetime like a normal long. This decade, you have gone through what kind of life lived, with the kind of change, I mostly do not know, but I think, in this life, probably no matter how many years past, you in my mind, forever, all the girls or that elegant fragrance.
If now, I told you to say my name, you surely would be silly with, right? May Souchangguadu to remember there is such a person even think of her next class was in high school girls. However, given that you do not know, such a name, and you will have any connection.
So, have patience, listen to me slowly come to you, okay?
You know, because I love that boy. And Xiao-meng, you should still do not know a man once so loved you, love you like that person, never never know it to someone who loved him.
Ten years ago, I began to immerse themselves in the boundless love of his.
China in the most brilliant years, can meet a lot of people, you can meet a lot of things, there can be many things to many people and one person into another person, but I did not. From the age of sixteen to twenty years old, I have been living in his world. I am sad all day, often inexplicably to tears, my intoxicated, my confusion, my crazy, my pain, my gratitude, my paranoia, are all associated with him. Love is my supreme passion, I had all the feelings are distributed clutter build up, build up his humble Yang pairs paste and ingratiate oneself.
The first time I saw him like novels, like melancholy prince walked into the classroom, I have unable to extricate themselves. Write down this sentence, I suddenly remembered long after the sentence to see his diary: I am deeply infatuated with her slightly melancholy temperament, deeply infatuated with her in the back of the setting sun. If there are people who say such a thing, we will feel very hypocritical, right? However, you will not know, how much time it gave me the shock.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论