2011年1月4日星期二

Snow flower snow flower

Snow flower snow flower

I said: "Ah, how well the moon ah snow"
Said: "Yes you are stupid on the Internet, it is reflective snow ah"
Yeah, I've seen just look after the sun shining on snow snow that bright light, really never seen snow this late at night, that light, the dough, like the moon is so quiet, so beautiful beautiful.
I stood on the balcony looking at a white, fluttering triumphantly looking at the snow, fell on magnolia trees, blossoming like a huge cotton, my heart child drunk, drunk in the snow in the ... ...

Also in the room shouted Mr.: "Mei, you are not afraid of cold ah"
Washing, sleeping, lying warm in bed, and that the snow is still floating in front of us. Quilt made of cotton, I, a cotton aged woman walked into the cotton-like snow ... ...

I do not know when to begin, people were spending more than women. Was young, I never thought it took cotton. Day to see a "woman flower," the article, saying that six-year-old woman is cotton, I know, I have a winter snow, and only a moment of beauty. Although there was little life of frustration, but I did not sad, because I understand that every woman is a flower, some brilliant, some ordinary, but no matter how the laws of nature are the flowers bloom. Sickness and death is that everyone must face, since the shore of life is death, it would not take advantage of the shore when the sea of life, a good swim. I like the warmth of cotton to give my family, relatives gave me, gave my friend.

I had ten years old pear-like white; twenty years of age had a peach-like color; has over thirty years of age rose-like charming; there have been forty, peony-like atmosphere; have had fifty years of age orchid-like light; although it is cotton, and feeling good. Without the pressure and burden to yourself and want to do, like to do with the keyboard, knocked past, present, and wanted to say, play to their obligation to spare doing the editing, see your text published articles to see other people have my Editor's Note, in particular, the editorial authors say they are satisfied with my time, my heart to hi microphone cable....

没有评论:

发表评论